Unfortunately the track operators have made a significant blunder by double booking the date or our (with the Motorcycle Sportsmen) Track Day, originally scheduled for 30th September, and we've lost out. That's the bad news, the good news is that we've been rescheduled to 28th October AND the really good news is that the operators have offered the use of the track for free so that the day will now cost just $75, including Day Licence and BBQ Lunch.
Those that have already entered for the original 30th September have been sent an email outlining next steps. If you haven't entered and the new date suits, the $75 rate will also apply, however we will wait to confirm how many existing entrants will move to the new date before opening it to others, probably on 12/9/2017. Watch this space for updates.
The Ducati Owners Club of Queensland and the Motorcycle Sportsmen apologise for any inconvenience and disappointment that you may experience as a result of this matter that was entirely beyond our control.
For current DOCQ members ONLY the following is the registration process:
Go to www.motorcyclesportsmen.com.au to register by following the prompts
1. At the home screen - Click on - Online Entry
2. Click on - ENTER HERE
3. Click on "Forgot Password"
4. Enter the email that you supplied to the DOCQ and click "Request New Password"
5. Using the new password supplied to you by email, log in to the Sportmens site and update your provile and details.
4. Click on – Open Events
5. You should see – October 28th Track Day – Click on ENTER and follow the prompts.